Agra Tour Coming To Delhi Dec'07. Want To Do Delhi-agra-jaipur Tour. Any Suggestion On Good Tour Company Wid Good Rates?

Coming to Delhi Dec'07. Want to do delhi-agra-jaipur tour. Any suggestion on good tour company wid good rates? - agra tour

Hello everyone, I'm in Canada and will come to India in December 2007 for 2 weeks. It is with the landing in Delhi and I was interested to tour the Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur). I was wondering if anyone else is a tourism office knows, reliable and inexpensive (I'm a student can not afford much). After 5 to 6 days in Delhi, I want to fly to Mumbai. All reasonable flights between these cities? Finally, I will spend the rest of the time in Mumbai, he wondered whether there is a tour package that can show me around. Any help is very appreaciate :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment