Picture Of Person And Piercing Does Anyone Have A Picture Or Know Of A Picture Of A Person "normal" (not Goth Or Emo) With A Lip Ring?

Does anyone have a picture or know of a picture of a person "normal" (not goth or emo) with a lip ring? - picture of person and piercing

Now, I know ... a normal person can completely foreign to another, but I am looking for an image of a normal person (with a hair a natural color and not anywhere upwards) with the lower lip breakthrough. I really want this piercing, but I do not want my mother, the wrong idea about him, a rebel or a bad person, or no moral values ... I just want a piercing.


Thank you very much for those of you soooo give me a picture.

And for those of you who are skeptical and say ... Do not bother responding. I'm being rude or something like that.

Thank you again! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment