Poems For Forgiveness A Poem Of Forgiveness, Comments/critiques?

A poem of forgiveness, comments/critiques? - poems for forgiveness

I woke up the dreams of the past
I feel a lack of grip
Heart come to me
Answer
unanswered questions

I write
without prior notice
Dress Me
Dresses forgiveness

Dresses forgiveness
Soft Touch
slowly healing my pain
The world has changed

remain in my heart
Main gently
the newness of life
Riding o'er the fight

the gift of love continues
as Lay You Down
To live only once
His life is eternal

7 comments:

MJ Obsession said...

It is a beautiful poem. Thank you for sharing:)

deerwoma... said...

Forgiveness is the color white .. has been awarded ..

deerwoma... said...

Forgiveness is the color white .. has been awarded ..

wishnuwe... said...

What a beautiful poem made me cry. Would not It Be Nice, where there is forgiveness, that comforting.

♥ Bernice ♥ said...

Very creative

Nora G said...

absolutely beautiful

Cougar said...

very good. Thank you for sharing.

Post a Comment