Care Ambulance Indiana Do You Ever Feel You Got Less Than The Best Care At The Hospital?

Do you ever feel you got less than the best care at the hospital? - care ambulance indiana

I live in Surrey, BC, and the feeling that I received the attention at the hospital without hope. They are so busy, I feel it is ridculous. Even if I am ill. I'm running - to dispatch Dr., maybe 5 minutes with me. Sick and tired of health care. The ambulance has spent more time and more care. I have the flu and feel aggrieved.

1 comments:

disisyim... said...

I've heard that in one! I was in the emergency room with my daughter 2-3 Monts made his temperature was 104 and she was only 11 months, took 7 hours to reach the doctors what was wrong? and how crazy my sister is working (in the emergency room, I do not work, but unfortunately I was not crazy to leave to 4.30 clock: (

Post a Comment