Imate Jam Battery I-mate JAM Reboots While Using Phone. Battery Lists As Charged?

I-mate JAM Reboots while using phone. Battery lists as charged? - imate jam battery

I also have a 2.8 years I-mate Imate Jam. JAM The show is 80% and during use of the phone, the device switches itself off completely. No one has a clear answer to the question of whether this behavior is a clear symptom of an old HTC / Imate battery problem, or whether I will have a hardware problem. Imate support site (after a long wait) told me that the needs of the service. I am not convinced - Works by the house-burners.
--- How can I buy a battery and put $ 30 in an experiment, or is it identifies a clear message on the Internet the problem. I can say that was not presented until the device was 2.5 years. The device is used as a PDA and phone. I have no doubt buy a new battery - device shows a decent load and seems to work well as a PDA. There is something in the phone and rebooting, I can not put my finger on it. I have the latest ROM and did many hard reset. No software. Batteries Ebay scares me. Shop T-Mobile has the right, allow me to use a second battery, as most friends do not have the jam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment