Dehydration And Concussion Effects What Are The Effects Of Dehydration On A Concussion?

What are the effects of dehydration on a concussion? - dehydration and concussion effects

I do the research for a story I plan to write, but there is a point that I can not find it. In my story, a character ends with a concussion - nothing too dangerous, but serious enough to cause nausea and vomiting. For this reason, the characters do not drink that. What if you are dehydrated? What are the physical effects of being? And we need the hospital?

1 comments:

Amy H said...

I had encephalitis (brain inflammation) and one of the side effects were drying out, while I was dehydrated and disoriented, confusion, dizziness, and anxiety and feels very close to drunk at the paraletic presented by the largest eyes of all time, the physical effects are swollen and very dry Mouth so dry that the language like a crack if it appears to use on the teeth and lips, as the sounds made when meeting has an impact on his audience and makes even the slightest sound angrier than I've heard, because his head is so sensitive and it can cause blurred vision.

his character would have been hospitalized

Hope that helps

Post a Comment