Does Sharon Stone Have Herpes What Does Madonna Think Of Sharon Stone? Did She Ever Made A Comment?

What does Madonna think of Sharon Stone? Did she ever made a comment? - does sharon stone have herpes

I've even read a magazine, says Sharon Stone:

"I've heard that Madonna wants to French kiss me, but the feeling is not based on reciprocity."

Madonna does not really say he wants a French kiss the stone? So, what are your comments on Sharon Stone, if any.

Also, another comment on Sharon Stone Madonna, if any.

I'm curious to know whether these two really say on the other hand, some similarities have Coz. I think Sharon Stone is one of the few celebrities who is never intimidated or feeling of insecurity by Madonna. Both have a strong personality.

1 comments:

Jeannie said...

Madonna also said that he had a dream of Sharon Stone.
Both were born in 58th

Post a Comment